We are looking for :
A Management Consultant
We are looking for a Management Consultant
If you also want to give sense in your consulting job then ngage is for you. Of course we do have targets and hard objectives BUT it’s in the “how” we do and act with our clients that make us UNIQUE on the markt ! @ngage, we are what we do through our strong values every day : #Excellence-driven #Human-centered #Enjoyment-minded --- Just ask our consultants but also our clients ! Because a job nowadays is more than just a job title or a salary at the end of the month, we find essential to celebrate all of our achievements, from the smallest to the greatest because we believe everyone deserves it. As proof, each ngager is internally involved with others in a theme that is close to his heart and gives him energy : Sustainability, Marketing & Communication, Event & Fun organization, Sport Break Time, Business Development, People Matters, etc.
If you like to discover new sectors, that’s perfect, we are active with our clients in the automotive, utilities, financial services, industries , etc. Our approach is always team-based and transversal. This includes Business Technology (#BusTech), Customer Experience (#CX), Finance Transformation (#FT), Human Transformation (#HT) and Operational Excellence (#OX). It gives you so many opportunities to develop yourself where and how you want 😊
Our solutions proposals towards our clients are systematically guided by 3 strategic axes :
Finally, if you have not yet found your happiness in the above, we also develop Trending Topics that are particularly important to us : Energy Transition, Mobility and Industry 4.0 .
Concretely, what does that mean ?
As Management Consultant, you will further develop your core business and industry expertise and help ngage strengthen and deploy its network.
Concretely, you will work on various projects in different industries. You'll be in regular contact with clients and will build a thorough understanding of their business strategy and specific needs in terms of business process optimization, business/IT alignment and people organization. You will define the to-be organization processes and develop a work plan using problem solving skills and former experience.
This may include:
- Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities;
- Guiding a team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience;
- Performing and interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients;
- Planning and managing effort to define to-be organization processes, capabilities, application of key technologies, and performance measurements/KPIs;
- Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary;
- Designing surveys, preparing and conducting interviews, and facilitating group meetings and focus groups;
- Taking on a leadership role over team of consultants
- Constructing overall business case logic;
- Identifying a company's key cost and value drivers and explain their priority/influence on business performance.
Which profile we are looking for ?
- 1-5 years relevant professional experience in a project management role
- Master degree
- Project management skills and good understanding of business processes
- Ideally knowledge in one or more of the following areas: support services transformation (HR, Finance, IT), Customer experience, Business/IT alignment, Operational efficiency, Change management
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Structural thinking
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Fluent in Dutch and French with a good working knowledge of English
ngage, what else?
Curious to meet us so we can explain all this and make our words even more concrete?
You want first to know more about us? Check our website https://ngageconsulting.com/
ngage is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations.
ngage is active in Management Consulting since 2009 and is focused on business transformation activities. ngage helps clients to execute their strategy through the optimisation of their capabilities (Operating Model / Process, Org & HR and IT Impacts). ngage is active in various industries: Financial Services, Utilities and Automative and in different countries (BE, LU, FR).