We are looking for :
A Finance Management Consultant
We are looking for a Finance Management Consultant
Join the tribe. Make the difference.
Make an impact
No matter who you are, at ngage you will matter. We’ll strive to develop and leverage your strengths where they can make a meaningful difference. Whether it's for our clients or in-house, you'll be able to push the boundaries of innovation and technologies to contribute to positive and sustainable change.
Live a human experience
More than a job, we offer you to join a real tribe bound by strong and shared values. Here, you will grow in a healthy environment, surrounded by a caring management and inspiring colleagues . One thing is for sure, once you’re part of the tribe, you will never really leave .
Concretely, you will work on various projects in different industries. You'll be in regular contact with clients and will build a thorough understanding of their business strategy and specific needs in terms of finance transformation. You will define the to-be organization, processes and tools and develop a work plan.
As a Finance Consultant , your role may include:
- Having a strong Business mindset, you will make sure the business needs and the accounting requirements are met.
- Managing deadlines and key milestone dates, you will create plans to accomplish multiple aligned and coordinated tasks
- Coordinating/assisting functional departments with the achievement of the tasks to provide on-time deliverables according to the project timelines
- Being finally responsible in documenting your work which will serve as support for training and change purpose
As a Management Consultant , your role may include:
- Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities;
- Guiding a team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience;
- Planning and managing effort to define to-be organization processes, capabilities, application of key technologies, and performance measurements/KPIs;
- Designing surveys, preparing and conducting interviews, and facilitating group meetings and focus groups;
- Taking on a leadership role over team of consultants
Which profile we are looking for ?
- Demonstrate working knowledge or relevant project experience (at least 2 years) in one of the following areas: accounting, consolidation, planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accountancy and/or Taxation or in Economic Sciences or Commercial Sciences
- Good understanding of general and or analytical accounting procedures and legislation and financial processes (P2P & O2C)
- Some knowledge of accounting systems (SAP, Venice, Winbooks …) is a valuable asset
- Some knowledge of tools like Excel, data analytics tools (Power BI) and ERPs is a plus
- Analytical and critical mindset with an eye for detail
- You have a passion for Technology and are open to learn
- Fluent in Dutch and French with a good working knowledge of English
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Why should you join us ?
Excellence-drive, Human-centered, Enjoyment-minded; this is the ngage DNA.
Do you have it? If so, we have a lot to offer you:
- Inspiring strategy
- Become technology-infused, innovation-driven and sustainability-inspired
- Growth opportunity
- Internal & external trainings, mentoring, multiple career path,…
- Make impact
- Responsibilities at early stages, possibilities to push the boundaries internally & externally
- Meaningful and challenging projects
- Industry 4.0, mobility, energy transition, human transformation, operational & customer excellence, finance transformation …
- Party hard.
- 3 days trip, party, sport & fun activities, …
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Salary, CCT90, allowance, hospitalization, mobility flexi-plan
ngage, what else ?
Curious to meet us so we can explain all this and make our words even more concrete?
You want first to know more about us? Check our website https://ngageconsulting.com/
ngage is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations.
ngage is active in Management Consulting since 2009 and is focused on business transformation activities. ngage helps clients to execute their strategy through the optimisation of their capabilities (Operating Model / Process, Org & HR and IT Impacts). ngage is active in various industries: Financial Services, Utilities and Automative and in different countries (BE, LU, FR).