We are looking for :
A Management Consultant
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Manager
Join the community. Make the difference.
We are looking for a Business person with a great appetite for technology !
Make an impact
No matter who you are, at ngage you will matter. We will continuously develop and leverage your strengths so that you can continue to make a meaningful difference. Whether it's for our clients or in-house, you'll be able to push the boundaries of innovation and technologies to contribute to positive and sustainable change.
Live a human experience
More than a job, we offer you to join a real community bounded by strong and shared values. Here, you will grow in a healthy environment, surrounded by a caring management and inspiring colleagues. One thing is for sure, once you are part of the family, you will never really leave.
Concretely, you will work on various projects in different industries. You'll be in close contact with clients and will build a thorough understanding of their business strategy and specific needs in terms of digital transformation. You will define their to-be organization, processes and technologies and develop a roadbook for making them succeed.
Your role may include:
- Assess and identify emerging trends in digital technology, e-business platforms, digital and mobile products/services, customer behaviour and partnerships in line with the organization’s digital strategy.
- Be responsible of the power of workflow automation in business applications & accelerate the digital transformation (by simplifying workflow design, improve performance & results…)
- Responsible for developing and implementing the organisation’s digital strategy and integrating digital into all aspects of the business (e.g., content, channels, processes, and operating models)
- Design surveys and, discovery sessions, prepare and conduct interviews, and facilitate focus group meetings to gather requirements
- Guide a team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experiences
- Be able to translate business and process requirements into technology solutions and translate this into digital roadmaps
- Better organize decision-making processes
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project
- Take on a leadership role over a team of consultants
Which profile are we looking for ?
- Demonstrate working knowledge in digital transformation or relevant project experience (at least 4 years).
- A prior experience of Process automation in a production environment is an added value.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Economic Sciences, Commercial Sciences…
- You have a passion for and a good understanding of technology (trend watching, meta view, EU digital roadmap, data management, frameworks, AI: where are we now…)
- Able to understand the reality at the client
- Familiar with data integration
- Knowledge of growth hacking, design thinking, … show a creative mindset
- Knowledge of cybersecurity is a plus
- Be a human-centered leader, able to take responsibility and liaise with consultants in your team
- Analytical and critical mindset with an eye for detail
- Fluent in Dutch and French with a good working knowledge of English
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Why should you join us?
Excellence-driven, Human-centered, Enjoyment-minded; this is the ngage DNA.
Do you have it? If so, we have a lot to offer you:
Working in a technology-infused, innovation-driven and sustainability-inspired company, surrounded by colleagues who, like yourself, are willing to give it their best every day again
Be part of a team that is growing steadily and that allows you to grow along via internal & external trainings, mentoring, multiple career path,…
Get responsibility and be offered the possibility to push the boundaries both internally & externally. Create together with your colleagues an impact and make the difference
Meaningful and challenging projects
Work on industry 4.0, technology, mobility, energy transition, human transformation, operational & customer excellence …
3 days trip, party, sport & fun activities, …
Be part of a community that is enjoyment-minded, that knows how to throw a party when the work is done
Competitive salary and benefits
A competitive salary, CCT/CAO90, lunch and representation allowance, hospitalization insurance, mobility flexi-plan
ngage, what else?
Curious to meet us so we can explain all this and make our words even more concrete?
You want first to know more about us? Check our website https://ngageconsulting.com/
ngage is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations.
ngage is active in Management Consulting since 2009 and is focused on business transformation activities. ngage helps clients to execute their strategy through the optimisation of their capabilities (Operating Model / Process, Org & HR and IT Impacts). ngage is active in various industries: Financial Services, Utilities and Automative and in different countries (BE, LU, FR).